Search Our Site
Let's Get SOULcial!
La Rumba Pittsburgh!
Pittsburgh's 1st Latin Hits Music Show
with Primo and CeCe
Latino’s and African-Americans in our region working together! Soul Pitt Xtra and LA RUMBA Click Here
Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle "Got Soul"
Pictured with CeCe Fernandez from LaRumba
and Soul Pitt CEO Donna Baxter
Look who's reading
Soul Pitt Quarterly
Governor Tom Corbett "Got Soul" Pictured with Donna Baxter, CEO of Soul Pitt Media, at the PA Commission for Women, "Women's Mentorship Symposium" on Sept 30, 2014
Did you or someone you know recently Get a promotion? Been appointed to a board? Given an Award? Got a record deal? Just got saved? Got Married? Had a baby? Landed a contract? Been featured in national news? Got your Ph.D.?
YOU Voted Us 2008 WINNER for Best Local Community Site in the East USA!
THANKS TO ALL OF OUR SITE VISITORS!
Pittsburgh Voted Us 2007 WINNER for Best
Local Community Site in the East!
THANK YOU PITTSBURGH!
You can also feel free to come here and meet your friends. Go inside to find our when our next scheduled chat will meet! Enter
SPREAD THE WORD
Tell 'em The Soul Pitt
Told YOU 'bout it!
The Soul Pitt Charter for Change trip was an awesome experience!
Check out the video by Andrew Rush and the Article by Sadie Gurman from the Post-Gazette who both traveled on our charter to document our journey!
Click here for the Video
Click here for the Article
- Equality PA exec's new book explores leaving straight marriage to come out February 26, 2015... who found themselves in similar situations. "Me and five of my friends used to go to a bar in the South Side of Pittsburgh and watch 'Will and Grace.' One day I realized between the five us, we had 14 kids and were all divorced because we had later ... […]
- Pittsburgh's new Hotel Monaco, a Kimpton property, is quirky,... February 26, 2015... - and, perhaps best of all, a century-old building headed for foreclosure has been given a new lease on life. Pittsburgh's newest downtown hotel may be of particular interest to Clevelanders - even Clevelanders who never go to Pittsburgh -- because ... […]
- An ode to the man who publishes poems in the Pittsburgh paper February 26, 2015For eight years, Billie Nardozzi has paid to publish his poems in the classified section of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. On Wednesday, James Hagerty wrote about the classified poet for the Wall Street Journal. […]
- Career Talk Employers-Now Hiring February 26, 2015TV Welcome to KDKA-TV on CBSPittsburgh.com! KDKA-TV is joining forces with the most trusted local CBS RADIO stations in Pittsburgh to give you the best Pittsburgh has to offer. KDKA-TV is part of CBS Television Stations, [...] NewsRadio 1020 KDKA Welcome to NEWSRADIO 1020 KDKA on CBSPittsburgh.com! We appreciate your interest in the world's first commer […]
- Gun recovered after man drives away during traffic stop in Pittsburgh February 26, 2015A man crashed into a telephone pole after driving away during a traffic stop early Thursday morning in Pittsburgh's Knoxville neighborhood. According to police, the driver, Ian Watson, was stopped just after 1:30 a.m. near the intersection of Charles Street and Ibis Way. […]
- Third suspect arrested in shooting death of security guard in Homewood February 26, 2015The third suspect in the Feb. 16 shooting death of a security guard at the Rendezvous Phase III Bar in Homewood has turned himself in to police, authorities said. Eric McGuire, 29, of Wilkinsburg, faces charges of homicide and related crimes in the death of Deion Nesbitt, 24. He turned himself in at Pittsburgh police headquarters in the North Side early this […]
- Let's learn from the past: Mary Lou Williams February 26, 2015As an American jazz hub during the 1930s, Pittsburgh propelled one musician to break jazz's all-male barrier and become one of the most innovative artists of all time. Raised in Pittsburgh's East Liberty neighborhood, Mary Lou Williams taught herself to play the piano at a young age and helped to support her large family by playing at local events. […]
- The jerk shrimp from Leon's Caribbean Restaurant on Warrington Avenue in Allentown. February 26, 2015... visits I've tried a healthy portion of the menu and have enjoyed consistently good fare. A caveat: as greater Pittsburgh is not exactly teeming with a West Indian population (and I've never been to the Caribbean) I do not purport to be an expert on ... […]
- Stage preview: Trappings of the wealthy is focus of 'Elemeno Pea' at City Theatre February 26, 2015... After a long stretch of hands off "Elemeno Pea," the New Yorker returned to it with a fresh eye and has been in Pittsburgh with tweaks and changes for the cast, including someone who makes her feel right at home. Michaela is being played by ... […]
- Music preview: The Beyond: Microtonal Music Festival explores pitches ... February 26, 2015... his apartment in New York City. After a few detours, Mr. Rosenblum, now a professor of music at the University of Pittsburgh and the co-director of Pitt's Music on the Edge series, settled on the 21-note scale he uses in most of his music. In the ... […]
- Equality PA exec's new book explores leaving straight marriage to come out February 26, 2015