Search Our Site
Let's Get SOULcial!
La Rumba Pittsburgh!
Pittsburgh's 1st Latin Hits Music Show
with Primo and CeCe
Latino’s and African-Americans in our region working together! Soul Pitt Xtra and LA RUMBA Click Here
Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle "Got Soul"
Pictured with CeCe Fernandez from LaRumba
and Soul Pitt CEO Donna Baxter
Look who's reading
Soul Pitt Quarterly
Governor Tom Corbett "Got Soul" Pictured with Donna Baxter, CEO of Soul Pitt Media, at the PA Commission for Women, "Women's Mentorship Symposium" on Sept 30, 2014
Did you or someone you know recently Get a promotion? Been appointed to a board? Given an Award? Got a record deal? Just got saved? Got Married? Had a baby? Landed a contract? Been featured in national news? Got your Ph.D.?
YOU Voted Us 2008 WINNER for Best Local Community Site in the East USA!
THANKS TO ALL OF OUR SITE VISITORS!
Pittsburgh Voted Us 2007 WINNER for Best
Local Community Site in the East!
THANK YOU PITTSBURGH!
You can also feel free to come here and meet your friends. Go inside to find our when our next scheduled chat will meet! Enter
SPREAD THE WORD
Tell 'em The Soul Pitt
Told YOU 'bout it!
The Soul Pitt Charter for Change trip was an awesome experience!
Check out the video by Andrew Rush and the Article by Sadie Gurman from the Post-Gazette who both traveled on our charter to document our journey!
Click here for the Video
Click here for the Article
- Old-school booksellers thrive in digital age December 22, 2014John Schulman didn't think much of the Internet back in the early 1990s, when he and his wife opened Caliban Book Shop in Pittsburgh. He still has reservations about the web, but he and his wife, Emily Hetzel , have learned to benefit from it: About 60 percent of their sales happen online. […]
- police beatPolice beat - Week of Dec. 24 bethel park December 22, 2014David Mancuso, 18, of Pittsburgh, was arrested by Bethel Park police Dec. 15 for theft from Macy's, police said. Bethel Park police arrested Nicholas Cirigliano, 24, of South Park for DUI on Fort Counch Road Dec. 16, police said. […]
- Pittsburgh's Hill District revitalization project hits financial hurdle in TIF December 22, 2014Dec. 22 --A plan to revitalize the Hill District and Uptown with tax money from a redeveloped Civic Arena site is more complicated than envisioned, say officials who hope to make public a proposal in January. "There are a lot of moving parts," said Robert Rubinstein , acting executive director of Pittsburgh's Urban Redevelopment Authority , wh […]
- Donald Lamp December 22, 2014Donald G. Lamp, 75, of Weirton passed away Saturday, December 20, 2014 in the Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. […]
- Man Shot, Injured In Allentown Home December 22, 2014TV Welcome to KDKA-TV on CBSPittsburgh.com! KDKA-TV is joining forces with the most trusted local CBS RADIO stations in Pittsburgh to give you the best Pittsburgh has to offer. KDKA-TV is part of CBS Television Stations, [...] NewsRadio 1020 KDKA Welcome to NEWSRADIO 1020 KDKA on CBSPittsburgh.com! We appreciate your interest in the world's first commer […]
- Fit for women only December 22, 2014... at UPMC Shadyside Hospital. After six years of working on it, Latterman, who lives in the Point Breeze section of Pittsburgh, has made it happen. In the last few weeks, she has sold more than three dozen coats, mainly by word of mouth. The coats, ... […]
- Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto goes undercover for an episode of CBS's "Undercover Boss." December 22, 2014... who didn't fool everyone but still made them smile and/or cry. "My hope all along was to highlight what makes Pittsburgh and its workers special, and the show did that in ways I never could have dreamed," the mayor said after the show aired. "For ... […]
- Top Pittsburgh fashion moments of 2014 December 22, 2014The City of Steel flexed its style muscle in 2014 as a growing number of events, boutiques, designers and other industry insiders packed Pittsburgh with fashion-forward things to do, see and shop for. Here are some of the year's most memorable moments: - Pittsburgh Fashion Week turns 5 : The week of fashion-focused events celebrated its fifth anniversar […]
- Stylebook: happy.merry.bright pop-up brings together Pittsburgh brands for the holidays December 22, 2014If you're looking to shop local this holiday season, a new pop-up boutique in Garfield is a one-stop destination for purchasing Pittsburgh-based brands. The happy.merry.bright pop-up @fieldwork gallery, 4925 Penn Ave., is stocked with fashions, art and other products by 10 local designers, including Emzeg Steppe cashmere, Wanderluxe jewelry and Chrisu s […]
- Eyetique Buys New Headquarters Building in Pittsburgh December 22, 2014Family-owned fashion eyewear retailer, Eyetique has purchased a new headquarters building in the Beechview section of Pittsburgh to house its corporate offices, employee training center , laboratory and distribution facilities. The deal closed last week on Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2014. […]
- Old-school booksellers thrive in digital age December 22, 2014