Let's Get SOULcial!
Search Our Site
La Rumba Pittsburgh!
Pittsburgh's 1st Latin Hits Music Show
with Primo and CeCe
Latino’s and African-Americans in our region working together! Soul Pitt Xtra and LA RUMBA Click Here
Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle "Got Soul"
Pictured with CeCe Fernandez from LaRumba
and Soul Pitt CEO Donna Baxter
Look who's reading
Soul Pitt Quarterly
Did you or someone you know recently Get a promotion? Been appointed to a board? Given an Award? Got a record deal? Just got saved? Got Married? Had a baby? Landed a contract? Been featured in national news? Got your Ph.D.?
YOU Voted Us 2008 WINNER for Best Local Community Site in the East USA!
THANKS TO ALL OF OUR SITE VISITORS!
Pittsburgh Voted Us 2007 WINNER for Best
Local Community Site in the East!
THANK YOU PITTSBURGH!
You can also feel free to come here and meet your friends. Go inside to find our when our next scheduled chat will meet! Enter
SPREAD THE WORD
Tell 'em The Soul Pitt
Told YOU 'bout it!
The Soul Pitt Charter for Change trip was an awesome experience!
Check out the video by Andrew Rush and the Article by Sadie Gurman from the Post-Gazette who both traveled on our charter to document our journey!
Click here for the Video
Click here for the Article
- InventHelp Inventor Designs More Convenient Way to Use a Smartphone or Tablet PC in Bed September 2, 2014PITTSBURGH, PA September 02, 2014 An inventor from Elizabethtown, Pa., was lying in bed and watching a movie on his tablet PC when he thought that it'd be easier if he didn't have to hold the device. […]
- Inventor and InventHelp Client Designs an Easier Way to Aerate and Seed Soil September 2, 2014... sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 13-LCC-215, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at ... […]
- Pittsburgh police investigate car theft at South Side auto body shop September 2, 2014Pittsburgh police are investing an unusual auto theft on South 18th Street in the South Side. […]
- Woman who smeared feces on her baby will wait a week for sentence September 2, 2014The Pittsburgh-area mother who made her baby critically ill while the infant was in pediatric intensive care will undergo further mental evaluation before Allegheny County Judge Donna Jo McDaniel imposes sentence. […]
- Pittsburgh wedding ends in bloody brawl, multiple arrests September 2, 2014Pittsburgh today brings us news that a weekend wedding at Station Square ended with police arresting three men - groom included - following a bloody brawl. […]
- Unleashed: Artist Party & Dog Fashion Show September 2, 2014GPAC and The Pittsburgh Foundation's Arts Day of Giving returns on Oct. 2nd. In anticipation, dogs will compete for costume prizes while party goers enjoy food, drink, and entertainment with emcees PhatManDee and Hollyhood. […]
- Pittsburgh police's new leader has local roots, 35 years in law enforcement September 2, 2014... eak intelligently to those issues," McClay said in a prepared statement. Paul J. Gough is digital producer at the Pittsburgh Business Times. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-208-3827. You can also follow him on Twitter . […]
- New Dunkin' Donuts coming to Mt. Lebanon September 2, 2014... the 32nd store for Heartland Restaurant Group." Based in the Strip District, Heartland was No. 48 among the 2014 Pittsburgh 100, the Business Times' annual ranking of the region's fastest-growing companies. Patty Tascarella covers accounting, ... […]
- 'Touchy-feely' groom touches off Pa. wedding brawl; Camp... September 2, 2014A wedding party floating peacefully aboard Pittsburgh's Gateway Clipper riverboat suddenly turned rocky when the groom got himself into hot water with a female member of the clipper fleet. […]
- 5 Things: The welcome back to work edition September 2, 2014... office. The battle over whether Wal-Mart will get to build a Supercenter in McCandless is headed to court. ( Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ) The final day of trading in August was positive for all three major stock indexes, although not so much for ... […]
- InventHelp Inventor Designs More Convenient Way to Use a Smartphone or Tablet PC in Bed September 2, 2014