- Develop and document an actionable long-term Strategic Plan for the Sewickley Community Center
- Develop, plan, initiate, and oversee fundraising/grant writing activities per the priorities of the Strategic Plan
- Develop, document, and launch plan to secure funding required to hire a permanent Executive Director
- Secure plans and necessary relationships to begin renovation design for facility and property, per the priorities of the Strategic Plan
- Define and implement communication plan – from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger, positive, rebranding of the SCC, per the priorities of the Strategic Plan
- Collaborate with local businesses and other non-profits to maintain and grow community outreach
- Updates to Board of Directors Monthly
- Updates to President weekly to monitor and maintain growth and transparency
The Interim Executive Director will be thoroughly committed to the Sewickley Community Center’s mission showing great sensitivity to its history. All candidates should have leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Previous experience in creating and execution of strategic plan for non-profit/business
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to strategic planning
- Proven success record in grant writing and fundraising
- Ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed
- Experience in various social media platforms, strong marketing and public relations skills with the ability to engage a wide range of community members and stakeholders
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Position is temporary, fee-based per completion of projects as defined above. Projected completion date of this assignment is 28 weeks after start date. Hours are part-time and flexible.
For the right candidate, continuation of position in a full-time capacity is dependent on funding.
Please submit letter of interest and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE